Category : Other Shul's Communications
MORE THAN 70 SHAAR SHALOM ALUMNI
NOW BELONG TO THE PRIDE OF ISRAEL SYNAGOGUE,
AND HERE’S WHY!!
- Youthful, Experienced Rabbi (Rav Sean Gorman); Cantor (Charles Weinberg) and Ritual Director (Larry Spring) provide Clergy services for all your spiritual needs, as well as, life events.
- RELIGIOUS ARTIFACTS: The Pride of Israel Synagogue welcomes members from Shaar Shalom who join us, to bring their Yarzheit plaques to be added to our existing Yarzheit plaque boards.
- Interment Rights of Membership at the Mount Sinai Cemetery to those Shaar Shalom members who qualify.
- A Shul Community that understands your dilemma and wants to assist you in finding a new, warm and inviting home for you.
- A NEW Special membership rates for your single adult children up to the age of 35 ($300 per year includes a HH seat, plus SBS dues of $56.50, and reduced Building Fund Rate to encourage them to join with you.
- As well as incentives for your married adult children including Cemetery privileges for those who qualify and become members of the Pride of Israel Sick Benefit Society (must be under the age of 50, and remain members in good standing).
- Family (Reserved) Seating where children are welcome; and, babysitting and children’s programs are provided for the High Holy Days, and throughout the year.
- Wide and varied programming throughout the year including Sisterhood, musical events, Chanukah, Purim parties, Jewish Learning, celebrating Jewish Holidays, speakers, different Shabbat programs, every week, and more.
- The Pride of Israel Synagogue has been running a Kosher Food Bank for many years, and serves 150 families weekly. A community service you can feel good about, and in which you are welcome to participate.
- BUILDING FUND: Shaar Shalom members who enroll at The Pride of Israel Synagogue will not be required to pay the building fund, as long as they submit their “Building Fund Letter paid in full” when submitting their application.
- Convenient payment terms by credit card or post-dated cheques, with a tax receipt, for one of the lowest membership costs in the city.
There are a host of reasons to become a member at The Pride of Israel Synagogue. We encourage each of you to get to know us, come to shul, introduce us to your children. Come to The Pride of Israel Synagogue for the warm and welcoming vibe we cultivate. We are here for you, 365 days a year, rain or shine; and, for many, many years to come.
Call us at 416-226-0111×10 or email us at email@example.com to get the membership process started.